TEARS Foundation Awards and acknowledgements
Help at your fingertips
TEARS Foundation provides access to crisis intervention, advocacy, counselling, and prevention education services for those impacted by domestic violence, sexual assault and child sexual abuse. Confidential services are provided to all victims at no charge!
- Concept finalist in 2013 for the Accenture Innovation Index and Awards, owing to our “Help-at-your-fingertips®” innovation.
- Help at your fingertips has just been shortlisted in the Impumelelo Awards, and we received the Star Award on the 10th of August 2017.
- 2014 TT100 Emerging Enterprise Qualifier for “Help-at-your-fingertips®”.
- Help at your Fingertips was shortlisted for two National Science & Technology Forum- South32 Awards for 2016/2017.
- UBS Social Innovators 2016 – Shortlisted Candidate in EMEA
- Help-at-your-fingertips®” was announced the 2016 Gold Stevie Award WINNER in the Organization of the Year- Government or non-Profit, 10 or less employee’s category in November 2016. The Stevie Awards for Women in Business are the world’s top honours for female entrepreneurs.
- LifeBoard was an Outstanding Government Communication Award Finalists in the Communications X-Change Awards in 2015